10.09.2009

Andrea & Randy's Engagements

My cousin Andrea and her fiance Randy are getting married in July 2010 and I'm soooo happy we could do their engagements photos for them. This was an action-packed shoot! First we went to the Stockyards, then to their house for some pup photos, and then we did some time-travelling (circa 1940's) to get some shots for Andrea's clever Save the Date cards (she's doing a spoof on the traditional roles married couples had back in the day). They turned out awesome and they both totally rock out the 1940's garb. Kinda makes me want that style to be back in!!! On to the photos! - Laura























For those who can't quite make it out the book Andrea is reading is Radical Feminism :)





And then of course we had to take a few more photos of them in their outfits. I know these are their costumes but they turned out to be my favorites. They make a beautiful 1940's couple :)

2 comments:

Townes Elwood Keeth said...

OMG!!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!! Y'all did amazing!!!!!!!

liza said...

Hi Raelyn and Laura,

I was at Clara and Brandon's wedding and love the pictures you took :). And- Andrea was my first college roommate! How funny! Hi Andrea! You look beautiful! Congratulations!

Liza Austria