11.03.2009

Erin & Jay's Wedding

Erin is a friend of mine from college so I was sooo happy she chose us to photograph her wedding. A lot of our college friends came out for the wedding so for me it doubled as a wedding / college reunion :) The wedding was in Lawrence, Kansas and while we didn't get to experience much of the town we did get to walk through downtown with all of the wedding guests! Erin had the cute idea to have everyone from the ceremony walk the two blocks to the reception ringing little wedding bells. And one thing I have to say is my friends know how to party! Erin & Jay had the longest dancing reception I've witnessed, five hours! And people were still dancing!!! - Laura


















Erin & Jay had a first glance before the ceremony where they exchanged presents and a few kisses!















































This was the last ones standing shot at the end of the reception. There's me on the right!


No comments: