6.16.2009

Ashton's Senior Portraits

Ashton graduated high school this past week and is currently on a cruise with friends and family to celebrate! She braved the heat with us, along with her sister Cyla, this past weekend to take some senior portraits before she starts college and becomes an official adult! We wandered around most of downtown Fort Worth and of course we had to stop by the Ashton hotel in downtown Fort Worth. Also, while driving around Fort Worth I taught the girls a very important lesson: Don't go driving around with your inspection stickers out!!! Of course to my embarrassment I was pulled over for expired tags :( But I passed it off as a lesson in what not to do. And everyone will be happy to know that my car is officially inspected and registerd now!

Besides that it was a great day and Ashton did an awesome job. Below are some photos from the day!































No comments: