5.05.2009

Japan Photos!

I FINALLY got around to editing the photos from my trip to Japan. My boyfriend, Allen, and I went to Japan in March to visit a high school friend that now lives there. I'm soooo envious of her! Japan is such an amazing place. I really had no idea what to expect, my only perception of Japan was from the movie Lost in Translation! The people are amazingly nice and help you no matter how little Japanese you know or how little English they know! It's so different everywhere you turn, from city to city, and so beautiful. The food is incredible! Mmmmm sushi, and we did eat some more interesting things like taco (which is octopus in Japanase so that was a bit confusing), chicken heat and cartilege and even raw horse!!! Even though I won't be including those in my daily food intake it was fun to try. My friend showed us an amazing time around the town, we stayed mostly in Tokyo. She took us to meet her many many friends and we went out for lots of food and karaoke and more food and more karaoke! I could go on and on about our trip but I'll just get on to the photos! Here's a few of the THOUSANDS of photos I ended up taking, and then below is a collage of fun photos of us around the town.


This are from Tokyo











Nikko, a small city in the mountains outside of Tokyo

















Karaoke!!!


We went to a fire-walking ceremony in the mountains outside of Tokyo. It was amaaazzzzing!!!!











I walked on fire!!! or more like damp mud but whatever!














Geisha in Kyoto


















No comments: