2.18.2009

A Day in the Life of baby Isaac

I visited my friend Amanda this weekend in Killeen and of course couldn't resist taking a few photos of her 11 month old baby Isaac. If you've followed our blog for a while you'll notice I take photos of Isaac every chance I get! He's just growing up so fast and in each session he looks like a completely different baby! So I've shared a few of the photos from this weekend with everyone, he's just so dang adorable I can't help myself! I also like to think I know what's he's thinking, so I've included a few captions of what I think is going on in the little head of his :)
-Laura





"Oh mom! Not in front of the cameras please! You're embarrassing me!"


Isaac kept messing around with the window blinds so I was acting as a human barricade for the day. He tried his darndest to get past me though, who can resist that adorable little face!


A baby's eye view :) He's actually learning to walk already but for efficiency sake he prefers at times to crawl.


I found his "My Dad Rules" hat, which of course is totally true!


"Are you gonna follow me around with that camera all day?"


I so wish playing with window blinds could keep me as entertained as it does him :)


Chompin' on some wood


Look at those beautiful blue eyes!


This is his scary face. Grrr!!!


"Ok Ok, now it's my turn with the camera!"


"And I'm pooped! Time to chomp on the ol' thumb"


No comments: