2.11.2008

Santiago Family Portrait (Pre-Baby Brother)

Carlos and Janita, my cousin and his wife, are expecting another little boy in March and wanted to get a family portrait before he came. For those who have looked through the blog you've probably seen many photos of my nephew Ryan, I even got the chance to photograph him right outta the womb! And I'll be getting that chance again with his little brother! So they'll be one well documented family if I have anything to do about it :)

Ryan is too too cute, I don't sound biased at all! :) It took some work to get him to sit still for the camera, but we definitely got some great pics outta him. I love the one where he's kissing Janita's belly, and he apparently has a habit of driving his cars on his mommy's belly, so we HAD to get a shot of that. And baby brother pics should be on it's way in about a month or so! I can't wait!!! - Laura










This one is definitely my favorite! TOO CUTE!

No comments: